Wednesday, August 1, 2007

What I am?!

I am a programmer.I have been programming for PCs for 8 years.It's a cool thing to command something, or someone(hehehehehe).
My first programming language is Visual Basic 6.0 .Even if you are not familiar with programming , its name describes how it is.First of all it's Visual, means you can see what you have created immediately.Second it's Basic,means it has a simple chain of learning.If you are interested in computer programming I suggest you to begin with VB6(Visual Basic 6.0).It's easy to learn.

Before entering university I developed hundreds of applications, but they were not commercial projects.In the university I learned C and Assembly and things I can do with them and VB.Because of my programming background, I was a better student in programming related courses during university than others.Normally my grades in those courses was (B+ (17-18)or A(19-20)).But in other lessons, not quite good,except Mathematics.

University is a fine place to be, no matter what is your study.I did lot of my colleagues projects for them.Even final projects.After this some of my friends brought me projects outside of university.Even I have teach programming to a bunch of my friends.But it's not all.Also I have teach lessons for those who were not in our university.

I skipped a lot of details.I will publish them, maybe later.

No comments: