Monday, July 30, 2007

Friends I


He's a smart, cool and intelligent guy.Alireza is my best friend who currently live in Tabriz.I know him since high school , 7-8 years ago.

He like books ,especially philosophic novels.Besides he is such a cool guy, you can't not to enjoy his jokes.Every move he makes is pre-thought.I am sure that he won't do anything without a reason (unlike me ).Also, he has a talent in realizing art much more differently than other people.Of course everyone has it's own understanding of beauties.But Ali's , its like he always see the side of thing no one has ever noticed.



Friendship require trust, sacrifice and some sense of humor.Ali and I have all of above and I think that's the reason of our friendship.Sacrifice is required when two different kind of people meet.Like Ali and me.We are from two totally different cultures(even in same city there might be different cultures).He is from a family whit much better culture than mine.Anyway we managed to find something in common and became friends.It is fun, we had fun every time we get together.



As a final word , he is a special person you might met very rarely, and you'd never be regretful for knowing him and be his friend.It was him who showed me great joy of being Friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is more like me.We had fun lots of time with him too.He was also my classmate for 2 years.Amin.He might be the coolest guy on earth.Amin is a person when you need him he would present his help for you anyway he could.He is currently living in Dublin,Ireland.He went there 2 years ago, of course not exactly there.Its a long story he must tell.I remember the times we go out to pick up girls.There were days we got out everyday.He has greater aims than me and I think he has reached them, maybe not all but some part.

Its good thing be able of thinking great, and better is to reach them.Bloody well done Amin!

As a final word, hes cool, skeptic and funny.We shared the most cherish moments with him during more than 4 years.I am sure that there is no one like Amin around me, and its a grate chance to be his friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.