Saturday, July 28, 2007

Anybody wants a housemate?!

He kicked me out! My aunt's husband, told me that I have to find a place and move there! Well this is result of a chain my behaviours in their house. I didn't think my acts where so bad! Last night he told me that he needs my help this morning and I said "OK". But when this morning he asked for me and said "Wake up! I need your help, if you can't wake it's ok" , so I replied "I wanna sleep" and he left. Of course I was sleepy during this conversation. He did the same thing four times and at last give up! After I wake up at 15:00(!!) he was gone.He came back after 10 minutes , and told me that I have disappointed him and should find a place to move out! Maybe he's right but I haven't slept more than 4 hours in the past week and I was very tired. Anyway, anybody here wants a housemate?!!!

No comments: