Friday, July 27, 2007

That's enough!

He always act as a teacher, but very idealist teacher. My aunt's husband, he's a former teacher and have studied literarture and philosophy . But as I told you before, living with another family is really hard. I have habits from my past which does not fit with him. Like everytime I come to home I'll check out the kichten to find something to eat. Today I do the same thing. It was rice- a popular food for iranians- and when it was dinner time he fixed us boiled chicken and potato. I asked him why he haven't prepared the rice? and he replied "Have you checken the kitchen?" I said "Yeah , there was rice ". Then eventually he talked about his son, Ataman, my cusin. He said "Ataman never searches for food around the house" and continued with praising his son's personality.When he said that I realized that he's advising me indirectly. He talked and talked , I was just listening. My aunt's husband Mohsen, is a very idealist person who have his own principals and trying to teach me them. All the thing he's saying are right and will help my personality get better. But I don't know why I hated him at that moment. He's a really cool person. But I am sick of getting teached. Maybe I haven't a good personality, but maybe I like it that way.
from time to time he insults my family. Despite I am not a fan of my dad and mom, but it makes me feel bad. Like he's insulting me. All I can do right now is to keep silent, cause I am staying at their house. I should find a place and move out of here. After all my personality only concerns me, even if it's the worst of all!

No comments: