Friday, July 20, 2007

It comes and goes

My name is Farshad Dalirabdinia. It's been 4 months since I left my home. My comforty bed, my messed up room, my friends and my life in Tabriz. For those who might wonder where is Tabriz : Its one of Iran's major cities located in north-west of country . When I say like this it looks like I am feeling regret, but not even a bit. Cause I found a new life, here in Istanbul.
I am living with my aunt and her family. I got two cusins, Ataman and Arzy. Both are brilliant persons. To live with another family is really hard. Different behaviors happen time to time. But I should make my stand here. Once a friend of mine told me " If you can survive in Istanbul you can do the same everywhere". Well, I believe he's right.
Life in Istanbul is really expensive than Tabriz. So I found a job and working right now. In fact my plan was to enter a university in Turkey to find a better chances. But I couldn't stick to it. It's long stroy why I leave the idea of university and I don't have time to right a book! Anyway, as in movies "Change of plan". Main reason of this blog is to tell my story , so maybe I feel a little more relieved. I am planning to write everytime something new happened, but it's not always the way we want, right?!

No comments: