Tuesday, July 24, 2007

University?! pufffffffff!

Here I am again with something that for sure won't worth a penny. As I told you before, I cane to Istanbul to enter a university. But thing got changed. I realized whitout finacial support (sweet daddy money! ) it won't be working out. So I decided to enter a job at least to finance myself and maybe save some money for university.
About one month ago I talk to my old man, and he said that he can't help me with money. So I made a plan: Work at least a year to save money, and reputation. Afterward apply for a university in turkey. Till then I might have arranged myself a part-time job. But things changed again and ruined my plans.
I find out that I can apply for university in Germany. German universities are just cool, low tuition fees, high educational support and so on. Besides it's a fine place to study! So I made an other plan. To work till application start time, save money and send my application. Who knows maybe I get accepted! After a research I found out that I should know German. But there are programs offered in English too. So I have a shot. Maybe, just maybe, one day ...

No comments: