Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dreams I

Despite I hate hot and humid weathers I have always dreamed of living in a little pacific island. Clear water, clear air ... clear consious. The thing is when the weather is hot I became aggressive and non-tolerant. I sweat very much and I hate that too, but I dream of living in that island all by myself. Maybe a few animals but I rather live lonely.
I love to be in another place, Alaska. Always cold and white. Alireza , an old friend of me, told me something that make sense. He said "When it's cold you can wear another coat to get warm, but when it's hot, despite you have taken off all of your clothes it's still hot. After all you can't take off your skin to get cooled,right?!" I think he's pretty right.
Another reason that makes me want Alaska as aplace to live ( not for visit or holiday ) is taken from "Insomnia" a movie directed by Christopher Noland. There is a part wher Al Pacino talking to maid in the hotel lobby. After a few words, Al Pacino ask where she is from, and she replies "There are two kind of people in Alaska, one who borned here and " . Well, I don't think I belong to somewhere on earth. But somehow I don't feel free.
A note about dreams, If you don't dream you're dead.

No comments: