Monday, July 23, 2007

Still same, still frustrated

Hiii again. I am at work now, but as you see I am not working :D. Well, where were we, since my last entry there haven't been a change. But I see the grim look in your face! You wanna know more about me,right? No! hmmm. Anyway I am gonna tell some parts of my story. As in movies "Everyone have a story".
I think my life compared to others was easy with most of thing. But from a physcological stand-point , I don't think it was easy at all. This depression started in me when I was 14-15. Like every teenage I was so confused (still am). Other kids were hangin around with girls (at least most of them) , but me, everytime standing in a corner listening to other kids "pick-up" stories. Back then I believed that I was handsome or something like that. But not even once I didn't get the chance to talk to a girl.Yeah blame those stupid girls, that's the best! Yeahhh,yeahhhhh I am obsessed with this problem. Now you now that I am a regular looser. If you didn't realize till now then you are a genius!
This is not a good excuse but, I think that was a really common problem among kids at that age in Iran. But I was very good in finding friends. Not girlfriends of course. I think I should be gay or homosexual. But I am straight as an arrow. Back to matter at hand, since then I became more and more anti-social. I was spending most of the day in my room. My best entertainment was playing video games on PlayStation. It was a very famous game console back late 90's . I was living in a fantasy world of videogames, which made me more anti-social. Anyway, I am not here to complain about my life, just something to read when you feel there is no one worst than you.
Ill be back!
See ya later

No comments: