Sunday, August 5, 2007

Money is the key!

Turkey is really expensive comparing to Iran.For example a pack of cigarettes is 1$ in Tabriz, but in Istanbul the price is 2-4$.So this means I have to pay twice for my smoking.Or a sandwich is 50 c in Tabriz, but here it's 1-2$.City bus tickets in Tabriz are around 1 or two cents.In Istanbul it is 1 $, almost hundred times more! In Tabriz income of a programmer starts from 300$.
One of my problems here is money.My income is 600$, but I spend 500$ of it foe day to day thing, like smokes,food and a beer from time to time.Maybe I am spending too much,but if I keep up doing like this I won't be able to save some money for sure.I am looking forward for a job with better income.As I figured out if I make 1000$/month I can have a shot in being successful, at least till I get an admission from a university.Also if I enroll in an university I won't be able to work.That another problem which confuses me.My only hope is that my dad help me a little untill I can finance myself.But I don't see that happening.
Ohhhh I just hate this life,no fun at all!

No comments: