Tuesday, August 7, 2007

It's not getting easier

The programmers have the loneliest job in the whole world(my personal idea).Because it is just you and your computer.It would be good if computers could act like humans.Then it would be better that way.But they aren't and they won't.Consider yourself sitting behind a desk with a computer in front of you, and nothing else.It's like talking to a microwave oven!Programming is a tough job, you have to make all efforts to come along with computers!It's hard enough with people and suppose you do this with electric cords and chips ...!

This job has it's own benefits like high income , close to technology and all.But it's a lonesome world, the world of programmers.Maybe it's because of my job I become lonely, who knows right?!

Why I am complaining about all this stuff?I don't know why.Maybe it makes me feel good, or bad.

No comments: