Friday, August 31, 2007

The way back - Part I :The way for Home

It was horrible!To sit in a bus for 30 hours.After about 24 hours of crappy bus trip I made it to the border.As some of you should know, visa for Iranian natives are 3 months.I did stay in Istanbul for 5 months but I pulled out some trick to renew my visa legally.But the officer in Turkey exit border didn't stamped my passport with 'exit'.They are not stupid, he asked me what I was doing in turkey for 5 months and I replied I was working(Damn me!) then he said I sould see the other officer who was processing other passengers and those who stayed more than 2 months.He was there to receive money from this kind of Iranians.Anyway I paid 20$ to stamp my pass.
We stayed in line for half an hour before we exit Turkey.Afterward we entered Iran and stayed in line again for 2 hours before we get our entry.Then we continued in Iran.There is a place who called "Se-Rahe-e-Khoy" where is a three way junction and there is a Police("Basiji") station in there to control.We stopped there and there was this guy who get on bus and asked for passports.He wasn't wearing any uniform and didn't intrduce himself.When it was my turn to show my passport he looked at my pass and asked me what I was doing in Turkey for 5 months.I replied "I was studying for university".He told me to get packed and get down of bus.So I did as he told.I waited for this jerk with some other guys like me outside for 15 minutes.Then he get down and asked us to follow him to his office.He told us to unpack our thing on his desk in his office.He searched everthing.Of course he couldn't find anything.Then he asked me again what I was doing in there, I said "I was studying for university entrance exam of Turkey for foreigners" and showed him a special stamp on my pass regarding that.So he let me and other guys go.After about half an hour we get on bus an continued our way.We did stay for dinner and then again we moved ahead.About 10:35 I was in tabriz.I took of the bus and get myself home.My family was very happy that I was back.

No comments: