Friday, August 10, 2007

This is soooooooo. ...... not good!

I don't know why but my ex-university insist on not giving me my papers of graduation!They have just give my father the copies of everything.I don't need copies.Since the foreign universities require translated version of original papers, looks like I have to go back to Iran to straight things out.And I should leave my job for at least a week and my boss won't let that happen.Ooh, education system in Iran consist of bunch of monkeys behind desks who are entitled to help students ( just try to imagine )!
In Iran you study 11 years and receive a diploma ( Of course the never hand it to you ).Then you study a year before graduating as a Pishdaneshgahi student.Afterwards you should choose to serve in the army or go to university.Perhaps you'd chose the university but remember, even after finishing university you still have to serve at the army, no matter how old are you!Now that you have a tiny information on how thing are in Iran educational system, consider this:Your diploma and other graduation papers never given to yourself unless you finish the service in army.Things are getting complicated now:But if you manage to skip the service trough cracks of system you might as well get yourself a "Muaf" card means that you can skip the service, but only in peace time!I did that, so there shouldn't be a problem with my graduation papers.No, you're wrong!There is a 6 months(!!) waiting period, after that you might receive your papers!Now that there is less than 5 months since applications of European universities began, I have to wait for 6 months till those monkeys send me my papers.How come this is happening to me?!
By the way you might ask"So, why didn't you act earlier since you knew that?".Here is your answer, everything in my university was saved on a server(Extreme tech! Yeaaahhhh!) and somehow that server stop working for 8 months since my graduation time which is 9 months ago.That's why I couldn't act earlier.Any way, life have a crappy sense of humor over me, maybe this just one of them!

No comments: