Monday, August 6, 2007

Life sucks...death rocks!

I saw a woman on the tramvay(a city train that travel on-ground in Istanbul).She was 50-60 I think.But she looked so upset.Circles around her eyes was so deep.With brown eyes who invite you to share her sadness.I just remembered my mom, lately she became like that woman, but my mom isn't that old.She might be the only one who always support me in every aspects of this damned hell called Life.There is so much about her that won't fit in these tiny pages of human.

Damn this life, why should life take so hard from her.I blame everyone for making she suffer.First my dad, he might be ok to his children but to her wife, he's mean and non-understanding person.He always tried to keep my mom away from his big business, he never listens to her.Even after he realize that what my mom told him was the right thing to do.Then my brothers, Reza and Farhad .Most of all Reza made her suffer with his non-sense behaviors.He is such an ass I should say.Farhad is a good guy to his family but he also suffered mom with not continuing his education.He just all of sudden get to army without any prior notice.He lost his hairs during service.I feel bad for Farhad.I like him, he is my favorite bother.On the other hand my sister Giti (oldest of all 4 children) married a lunatic guy.I don't remember the details, I was 7 when they got married.I don't think he deserves my sister.A man with limited ability of learning and old fashioned mind.They were like beauty and the beast!I love my sister but as I see how her husband makes she sad I feel so much sorrow.

Why all the sorrow comes to our family.Of course everybody have their own problems but I am sure not this kind.It's all my dads fault.I will never forget him for what he did and doing to us and my mom.

I am sure they all even me will feel regret for what we did to ourselfs one day, but I don't know when.I am hoping that moment comes as soon as possible before it's late!

No comments: