Thursday, August 2, 2007

Far far away

I don't know why but all of my friends are very far from me now.For instance Amin ,he is in Ireland.Or Ali, he is in Iran.It's like there is an invisible wall surrounded me.Or maybe I have created that. Also I don't know why I can't meet girls in my area.I met a Maimai a Philippines girl about 3 weeks ago.She is such a doll and cute.
Since I began to understanding things I loved far east Asia and their people, especially girls.Cute faces, adorable smiles and a rich culture no country ever has reached so far.Ohhhh I just love Japan.There something mysterious about Japan that facinates everyone.Japan is a example of far east Asia countries.Most of them have same attribiutes as Japan.But Japan, has something that others don't:Traditions.Their lives are so simple, even if they live in the heart of technology.This might seem a little awkward.Consider this:"Japanese are so much tight to their traditions, most of them won't learn and speak English".How's that?
They say:"Home is where your heart is".I don't think I belong to Iran.I haven't find my home yet.Maybe there is placement problem. I am so lost.But , what if Iran is my home and I don't realize?!What then?"We'll cross that bridge when we came there!"

No comments: