Friday, August 3, 2007

Every day above ground, is a good day

Should I appreciate life for what it gived to me?Does it really gives or we try hardly to have some?When it will end?Is there an end?
I always blame god for what he give to me, in fact for what he didn't give.I am not handsome,nor tall,nor genius.I haven't achieved any good goal in my life,nor bad.I don't have a charming face,nor body.Can't say I am good at speaking,nor listening.Never studied more than an hour, never had a good chance.Even my eyes resisting to be good.I wear glasses since 12 years.Never did anything special in any kind of sports.I am not creative, not in any field.I don't have any special talent, also I think I am short on talents.So what do I have?Nothing?Exactly.But why?Do I have something special in me?Should it be?I don't know.Can't say I have good and supporting family.Every improvement in me is a direct cause of my actions, which won't worth a penny.I am not good programmer.So might end up whit this result that I am total looser.Yeah, right.Exactly.But if I don't have anything good how on earth I managed so far?Is it because "We are all fleeing in a stream, no beginning ,no end"?
Maybe I should be thankful(!) for what I have.Or should I?!I just know "Every day above ground is a good day".So enjoy my life.But how? . . .

No comments: