Friday, September 21, 2007

What's so special about Istanbul?

Istanbul is the biggest city of Turkey located at north-west of country where Asia and Europe meet by means of two bridges, Bochorphus and FSM.The thing that makes Istanbul important is it's critical location.But that's not why I chose here as my temporary home.Istanbul is a beautiful city where west meets east.You can see all kinds of people in here.People from places you wouldn't imagine.It's a "City by the sea".Waters of Ege meet Black Sea.
Weather here really sucks!In summer it's extremely hot and humid.In winter it's very cold windy.But in spring and fall, I think those are the best time to visit Istanbul.I have spent spring and summer here now, and now I know what "extremely hot" is!Like everyplace else, it's nice when you come here for holidays.But to stay...I don't know.If you are living in a developed country I suppose you would like to visit here to see something new or "old" and that might look interesting

No comments: