Thursday, September 6, 2007

What I am doing here?!

You know what, I was in better state in Tabriz than Istanbul.I didn't have to wake up early,I didn't have financial peoblems.I didn't have to live as a stranger.I didn't have to tolerate humiliation, cause it's my own family's house and I live with them.I was close to my frinds, not like here with no friends at all.And other things.But I have something here that worth other things.I have a life of my own.
Life is simple if you know what are you doing.But complicated as well.Only thing that makes us tolerate it is hope.Ohh humans, only thing we really have is hope.We hope to have a better life, or we just hope that it doesn't get worse.But hope won't do any good.It's our actions that brings us goods or bads.
Can you see the light at the end of road?I can't maybe you did...

No comments: