Monday, September 10, 2007

The way back - Part II :Home (Chapter Two)

Where is home?Where is the place you feel like home?The home that you have lived in it so far, or the place your heart beats?You'll feel the difference for sure.
It's good to see old friends.First day I went to see Alireza (I have told you about him before).I've missed him, and he too and that's the reason that I entitle him "Best friend".Also I met an old friend too, Shaahin.We were together in high school for 2-3 years.We always sit in a same row beside each other.I remember the fun we had together, we always were laughing(!).It's good to be friends.
We spend the afternoon and night together talking mostly about how Istanbul and my life is.I was trying to give a drop of my experience to them but as usual it turned out to jokes.I've missed these guys.But when you go to sleep you understand you're alone.Millions of thoughts fly in your mind and eventually land one by one."Should I stay or should I go?".Maybe the most important question in my life.What to do?It's not like when I was 17.Life was more simple back then than now.
I have always forced myself to choose the best of options, not the ideals.Sometimes there is just one choice and sometimes there are hundreds.But questions still remains, which one is better?Go or stay?Go or stay?Go or s...?It was a decision I must make.I received some help from friends and family.I am sure by now you have figured it out, right?The thing that concerns me even now is "Have I chosen the right one".There is no answer to it.
My dad told me a nice thing."Every time I was going back to Armenia I had the same feeling as you, I didn't want to go but I had to.And every time I wanted to go back home I didn't want that either".

No comments: