Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The way back - Part II :Home (Chapter Three)

Thanks for your comments Alireza and Ali


When you live in a place for 20 years , the connection between you and that place is like un-destroyable.But that doesn't mean you can't leave there.


I spent most of my time outside, second day after my arrival I went to my university to arrange my paperwork.My dad had went trough most of it but the final one was mine.It's really interesting, even you graduate and deserve a degree the university won't hand out your diploma to yourself!After a lot of talk they gave me my "Temporary Diploma" and told me the original one will be sent to my address.More interesting thing is everyone there knew I was in Turkey and keep asking me "How was there?!Did you meet any one celebs?!!",Heheheheee.But of course they don't see the facts behind my stay.There is a total moron at our university who is chief(!!!) of student services.They guy asked me "If I come there, would you help me stay?!".I don't know what to say I just replied "I am working in there, after work I can help you visit nice places".

It's nice to be famous you know, before I tell them where I am all of them knew!Pretty interesting though.
After all those stunts I couldn't get my orginal diploma and have to wait for 6 months.It's really bad cause I won't have enough time to translate and send it.Well, what can I say;There are still situation like this in the modern education era!!

No comments: