Friday, September 7, 2007

The way back - Part II :Home (Chapter One)

When you are away from home you don't miss a lot of things, cause you don't remember.I didn't miss home a lot when I was in Istanbul.But when I get back home, it was really strange.From the point I take off the bus, I began to feel nice.In tabriz there is always wind blowing.It was the first thing I realized that I missed it.Tabriz is a city that humidity rate is very low, not like Istanbul.That's the other thing I miss.
Now that I am back to Istanbul I have lost all my desire for home again.It's really hard to be in such a feeling.
When I ringed the doorbell I heard my big brother,Farhad's voice saying"He's here!He is here!!".Ohhh it's a beautiful thing to know that there is someone on this planet that misses you.They all was there, my family except my oldest brother and his family.It was good that I didn't see him, cause it would have ruined everything.Anyway, it was a really warm welcome.It's really intresting how we humans feel.So it was good.First night, I don't think I have sleeped in such a peace so far.Because of my absense, my brother moved to my room.I get shocked when I get in my room!I told my mom"This is how you miss me?!" and she replied"Noooo, we moved Farhad's things here because this room is better".It was Ok.I mean the is no reason to get hurt by that.
Night time, it's the best time.I missed the silence of our neighborhood when it's night.I stand beside the open window of my room and lit a cigarette.Great thing to be home I guess.Farhad and I stayed in same room during my stay in Tabriz.We didn't talk a lot with him.But preceding night we did a long conversation.He said:"You should plan to be on your own, don't rely on dad.He might not be able to help you these days" and that I should move ahead not come back to Iran.It was a long talk, I don't want to bother with details.

1 comment:

ADal said...

Nice post man. I liked your style in writting. I hope all events have ade you more determined in your way. I am sure by heart that you will have a great future.
Best wishes
Ali