Monday, September 10, 2007

Dreams II

"Time is the greatest cure"
It should be a great feeling having your home, your own car or at least a life belongs only to you.But these are dreams that most of people around the world having and hereby I share this feeling.
You know what would be great? A small house or cabin beside a lake at a cold place like Sweden, Alaska or Iceland.I can myself with a bottle of whisky and smokes sitting on a old wooden chair watching the sky at night.Even now, when I dream about it puts a smile on my face, like I have won 1mil$ and nobody knows about it!Since we mentioned money, it's a nice instrument to live a little bit more comfort.
With enough amount of money I am sure I'd live at my own kingdom of heaven.A kingdom where the one and only king is me, of course there is nobody around at all.Looks like I am telling craps again, well the only thing that I really have is the power of imagination(It's not working anymore but still exists).
What it is like to have a life of my own, is it really hard to achieve?Is it that far away?When it's going to happen?How much I should wait?A year, 10 years or when I am 70 and I don't have a thing except worthless memories?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i realy like your weblog and atleast i could write something for u.
if u want u can change dreams to trues very easily with a great hope ant a bit will after that it will happens something u couldn't imagine only u must show God "what u realy want?"after that...