Monday, October 8, 2007

Weird stuff

Consider this:
"You have some of your stuff like your PC and clothes in your aunt's house.Somehow, the have used your PC as theirs and now that you want to take them you get this:Aww you gotta wait until we clear out our information from PC!. "
I have heard odd things but this tops all of them.How come I have been asked to wait for something that is mine-officially- and will be mine?! I mean what do they think I am gonna do with their stupid pictures ?! Publish them?!Print them.I have teached them how to use this tool and they have made money out of it, now this is how they thank.It's really bad to hear these from persons I -used to- like.Now that I think, I have saved them from paying thousand of dollars to learn "How to play cards on Windows".I have shared I all know about computers to let them be more smart.Now they are being smart-ass.
On the other hand, consider this:
"You have stayed at your aunt and her family, somehow, for 5 months.You have shared all the good and bad -mostly bad I guess- moments with them.You act like yourself so far.Like buying gifts and all, but from some point on you realize that there is no stop for this.I mean you are doing everything you can to keep them happy and still they want more."
I don't know how would you feel, but that pisses me off.
There is a old word I always believed but never did : "Whoever goes to judge by himself will considered 'True' in his eyes"

No comments: