Friday, October 5, 2007

Still homeless, still same

I haven't find a room yet and I have been kicked out for 3 days now and staying at hotels.I don't know what to do right now, confused really.My work friends told me that I could stay at office temporarily until I find a place for myself.I don't know if I should accept that or not.By the way I am out of money, and won't get my salary .At least not soon.The company is out of money and they haven't paid anyone.But there is a difference be3tween me and other guys.They have homes and families but me , homeless , money-less and confused as hell.
If things continue like this I don't think this is a good company for me!Maybe I quit and go back to Iran and wait until university begins.I am really confused, I don't have enough money to afford two days in hotel.Maybe I stayed at office but it seems a little rude to me.It's a hard decision for me.Because I don't want to ruin my reputation here.On the other hand I need a place to stay 2 days.Maybe more...
I think the life is applying it's sense of humor again just to have something to laugh

No comments: