Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I have lost it...

I have written a lot of memories in my notebook(regular notebook with pencil).I'll write them down when possible.Last night was my the end for me, I have been told to not to come back to my aunt's.I finally find a room. It has a bed and a cloth wardrobe. After all I can't stay outdoor!Now there is just one problem.The university applications began again yesterday and I let my cousin handle mine and his application.If everything goes right I can study "Geology" or "Geophysics or maybe "Software engineering".So I have another chance and this time I won't miss it.It doesn't matter where to study right? But Sweden, my dream country.Always cool.No matter how I'll treated there I want to live and study in Sweden.Maybe one out of a million of my dreams come true.I just hope everything goes right at this state, I hope...
Leaving the place I have been for more than 6 months and get related to it somehow, sounds terrible.But as I always say - and never do - I should be able to handle myself here, so I get used to it for further use!
I have to plan my future.I most do it clearly.I most be able to a picture of it so I can draw my path trough this messy hole called life.It's always about how you do things, not when!A good plan always do the trick.

No comments: