Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So much to tell

There has been a huge gap between me and this blog.I've missed writing.Let's keep this short.

Part I:Why I wasn't around?

After I get informed that I have won(!) the right to enter university, I talked to my family to see what they think.My mom told me that I should register.Also I talked to Ali, my cousin in Canada.He also told me to register.So I tried to find money to register.I get my salary from work-too hard to get but worth it- then, I sold my cellphone to a nice price.There was also some leftovers of the money my family sent me.But there was another problem.I just got 3 days until deadline and in that 3 days god knows how I pulled a fascinating stunt and registered.After that I quit my job-as easy as getting it- and began university.

After this high-speed life I returned to my normal state i.e. do nothing but sleeping ! Any way I think that registering definitely worth my efforts.Although I can't say I am having fun at final exams but it's OK.

By the time I get my head back I was in a middle of non-sense again.I was broke no other source of income around.Also I had to go to a third country to get a student visa.I was busy in mind.Also my midterms were crushing my soul during that period.After 40 days of no money I found a part time job as a programmer as usual.I just have to work 3 days and the payment is quite good.So I get more busy.Some problems happened with housemates and I had to find another place.I found a new place a week ago and moved there.The rent is a little high for a student but the room is clean and peaceful, just what I need.

Working part time despite it's name is a time and mind consuming thing.I don't have time for my final exams now and already missed one of them.Chemistry to be frank.I am trying to get thing back on track again.So I am busy now.I think it wouldn't stop until you are dead."Get rich or dye trying"!.

I am planning to enter the university exam again.My current university is kinda far from where I stay.And very far from where I work.On the other hand I can't say I loved my field.Maybe it's because of people around or maybe it's just being a foreigner thing.As a conclusion I am trying to get back to my ex-field, IT.

Since I am young I want to make best of everything by anyway I could.It's a hard thing to do but it is always good to have problems in life.That's what makes us more grown.

Well, that's it for now, just let me say, being on your own have a nice taste :)

No comments: