Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A different place, same old way.

When I first go to my old room back in Beşiktaş 4 months ago, I told myself : "Yeah, this feels like home" .But I was wrong.Can't judge things in first sight.But in that period of time I gain more life experience I found a new friendship which worth some pain.He is a Turkish boy studying at university.Ensar is a cool young, trying to live life as good as he can.Also he is very intelligent fellow.

This is the last day of my staying at old room where Ensar and his Friends having a party and invited me.As you see I wasn't drinking(!).If you pay attention you might as well see a picture of me for the first time on this blog.As you can see we (at least they) were having some fun.

Life is full of joy and happiness, not discovering that joy doesn't mean there isn't such thing.Just let your heart lead your eye.

No comments: