Saturday, January 19, 2008

Read a book, save a soul...

Personally I don't read a lot, except technical text involving my field.But once in a while I read a book.This time based on my friend Alireza's suggestion I read "Memoria de Mis Putas Tristes" by one of most talented south American writers, Gabriel Garcia Marquez.The book is in PDF format and is a Farsi translation of book.
I liked it a lot.It's a fascinating book.Despite it's not a thousand page novel, each of five parts will drove you away to south America.To a small town.Deep into life of our story teller.Back to his memories.
The story might look a little perverted in first look, but it's a great love story.Love of a 90 years old young, discovering true love again.A love only he can feel.
Anyway if you feel like reading a book, Memoria de Mis Putas Tristes is a perfect choice.Yet, if you know Farsi, I am gonna give a link you can download and read this book in Farsi.

No comments: